Full
I am feeling quite full. I got back last week from a week in the Burgundy region with my parents and cousin Bec. We seemed to do nothing but drive around these beautiful areas in the car and eat and drink before stopping again to eat and drink some more. We had some great meals and some excellent visits including Dijon, the Cote d'Or, Chablis and Beaujolais (especially Fleurie).
I cannot seem now to get back to normal. I have forgotten where the gym is and the weather is trying to make things harder by being horribly cold and rainy so that I crave hot, fried foods... The noises my stomach continues to make seem to have become second nature!
Thankfully, this week should bring things back on track a bit hopefully. I have started pretty sensibly and plan gym returns in the evenings, fixing my resume up for other progressive planning things and then finishing the week in the Alps at Musilac to dance for three days to a bunch of bands by the side of a lake. I can't wait!
In the meantime I am having telepathic cocktails for J to celebrate his birthday and quietly getting very excited about a certain fun filled trip to Chicago in just over a month to help Miss Gabi celebrate a milestone.
So, comme d'hab (as usual as the French would say), I would like to finish by sending pleasant thoughts to you all. Much bises.
I cannot seem now to get back to normal. I have forgotten where the gym is and the weather is trying to make things harder by being horribly cold and rainy so that I crave hot, fried foods... The noises my stomach continues to make seem to have become second nature!
Thankfully, this week should bring things back on track a bit hopefully. I have started pretty sensibly and plan gym returns in the evenings, fixing my resume up for other progressive planning things and then finishing the week in the Alps at Musilac to dance for three days to a bunch of bands by the side of a lake. I can't wait!
In the meantime I am having telepathic cocktails for J to celebrate his birthday and quietly getting very excited about a certain fun filled trip to Chicago in just over a month to help Miss Gabi celebrate a milestone.
So, comme d'hab (as usual as the French would say), I would like to finish by sending pleasant thoughts to you all. Much bises.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home